Thursday, February 14, 2008

Growing up

I have always been a "leave me alone, I can do everything myself" kind of person.I don't like asking for help at all. My parents don't pay any of my bills or for me to go to th doctor or anything. I work hard for what I have and yes there are times when I come up a little short with money and then it is still hard to ask for help. I pay for college,my phone, my car, my insurance, and soon my apartment and it is hard but it teaches you responsibility and a bonus is you get the freedom and satisfaction that you did it and no one helped you.It is not easy at all, sleep is a foreign language and t is hard to get all my work done on time because it is mostly due all at the same time.All I can say is that I can't wait to be done with school even though it is a good experience.When you start doing all of this by yourself you do realize that it was easier to just live with your parents because you can bum off of them for a while but after you can't do that. It is hard to grow up but in the longrun it is also very rewarding.

No comments: