Monday, February 18, 2008

Prank Calls

Have you ever had a prank call? I hate them. I work at Dominos and for some reason people think that they are so much better than we are because we work in pizza. Well I got a prank call today and it just made me so mad I don't really know what to say.I could probably get in trouble because I told them to grow up and stop being childish and then I hung up on them.If they wanted they could call the main office and probably get me fired for well being rude and then I am the manager on top of that, it would be just great but you know what I really just don't care.My day wasn't that great and people have a way of just catching you at the wrong time and then being stupid.I suppose I got a little bit more upset than I should have but I ca't change it now.I just really hate prank calls, they really get n my nerves.

No comments: