Monday, February 18, 2008

A movie

I went to the movie's Sunday night for the first time in like forever and I saw the new National Treasure movie. I actually really liked it.It started off kind of slow at first but it began to get really good toward the middle.Basically it was a lot like the first one with a little bit of a twist. Instead of them just trying to find treasure Ben Gates is trying to find evidence that his great, great grandfather was inoccent in the assasination of President Lincoln.They ended up having to break into the white house and kidnap the president and some other crazy stuff along with that.There is one thing in the movie that I was not expecting, someone dies. That is all I am saying becasue if you haven't seen it I really don't want to ruin it for you.I enjoyed it but maybe that is just because I am kind of a nerd so you go and see it and decide for yourself.

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

I have not seen the new one yet, but I do plan on though. I liked the first one. It was a very good movie. Not only do you just watch it for entertainment, you actually learn some cool facts and history from the movie. This is my kind of movie. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. Something for everyone I guess.