Wednesday, February 6, 2008

storm's

I have always liked when it rains or even storms,however there are a few ocassions when I don't so much, such as last night.It started off and i enjoyed it all cuddle up watching movies with the curtains opened.Then it started getting really bad and my power went out.That was not fun at all. I have never been in a tornado or even seen one up close but I thought last night that there was a first for everything. I didn't know what I would do if there was one.I was actually at my boyfriends when it all started and then I had to drive home in it and I live like an hour away so yeah I was a little nervous.I was sqeezing the steering wheel so hard my knuckles turned white.All the roads were so flooded so I had to drive extrememly slow but that was ok.When I got to the road by my house there was a spot that I didn't see that was floded and I had speed up a little bit because I thought that it was past but boy was I wrong.I went over it way to fast and about lost control of my car.I think that scared me the most out of the entire night but then I got home and everything was ok again.

No comments: